CLOUDRADIAL CERTIFIED APP
SyncroMSP Integration Overview
Improve your customer front-end ticketing experience with clean, easy-to-use forms that help them quickly get what they need. CloudRadial ensures your tickets come in pre-categorized with as much data as possible to help you supercharge your team’s productivity.
How the Integration Works:
Thanks to CloudRadial’s API integration with Syncro, you can import users into the portal on a company-by-company basis. The structure of your companies and their active users in Syncro will be reflected in CloudRadial.
What the Integration Does:
- Client Management Routing – Route new tickets to client management for approval before releasing for service or order.
- Tickets from Problem Reports – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from problem reports to specific service boards.
- Tickets from Service Requests – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from service requests including directing tickets to sales or billing boards.
- Question Customization – Prompt for any number of field types to gather information before work even starts.
- Signature Prompts – Optionally ask for an end-user signature and use it as an end-user quoting system.
Service Board Integration
- Route Tickets as Needed – Use pre-categorization to route incoming problem and service requests to the right boards for dispatch.
- Show Status – Shows users their tickets or company administrators their company’s tickets.
- Graph Ticket History – Show graphs of ticket history for the presentation of your efforts across the organization.
- Invoices – Show invoices, statuses and enable the display of invoice PDFs direct from Syncro.
- Client Directory Sync – Sync Syncro users so that the company directory and your user list are always in common.
- Office 365 Sync – Automatically import new Office 365 users into your Syncro portal.
- User Billing Simplified – With accurate user lists, user billing systems become easier and create fewer end-of-month issues.
- Friendly Presentation – A chat-like presentation of ticket communications makes it easier for users to provide the information I.T. provides need to resolve.
- View as Discussions – Inside Syncro, support staff sees the same discussion updates as if they were communicating by email.
- Management Comments – Makes it easy for client management to comment on existing tickets along with the end-users.