Replace the native HaloPSA client portal while also syncing information between Office 365 and HaloPSA.
Improve your customer front end ticketing experience with clean, easy-to-use forms that help them quickly get what they need. CloudRadial ensures your tickets come in pre-categorized with as much data as possible to help you supercharge your team’s productivity.
How the Integration Works:
Thanks to CloudRadial’s API integration with HaloPSA, you can import users into the portal on a company-by-company basis. The structure of your customers and their active users in HaloPSA will be reflected in CloudRadial.
What the Integration Does:
- Tickets from Problem Reports – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from problem reports to specific service boards.
- Tickets from Service Requests – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from service requests including directing tickets to sales or billing boards.
- Question Customization – Prompt for any number of field types to gather information before work even starts.
- Signature Prompts – Optionally ask for an end-user signature and use as an end-user quoting system.
- Client Directory Sync – Sync HaloPSA users so that the company directory and your user list are always in sync.
- Office 365 Sync – Automatically import new Office 365 users into your Syncro portal.
- User Billing Simplified – With accurate user lists, user billing systems become easier and create less end-of-month issues.
- Friendly Presentation – A chat-like presentation of ticket communications makes it easier for users to provide the information I.T. provides need to resolve.
- View as Discussions – Inside HaloPSA, support staff see the same discussion updates as if they were communicating by email.
- Management Comments – Makes it easy for client management to comment on existing tickets along with the end-users.
Solution Type: PSA
Integration Type: API
Integration Type: API
API connections are secured with a set of keys that need to be generated one time.A
Once the connection has been secured, the tool in question will stay connected to CloudRadial until the key is deactivated. Refer to the article on the specific tool for instructions on generating the API key, as well as where to input it into CloudRadial.