Be as Proactive with Managing and Growing your Clients as you are in delivering their IT Services
Make MSP Business Planning Easy
Improve QBRs, deliver strategic long-term IT Roadmaps to your clients, and build an effective MSP Business Plan – Automatically with CloudRadial.
Deliver a strategic long-term IT Roadmap to your clients using CloudRadial’s vCIO Account Planner tool and automated QBR data, collected from already reported data on infrastructure, asset aging, warranty reporting, network reporting, Office 365, etc.
Roll up individual client IT Road-Maps for MSP business planning and sales projections.
The vCIO Account Planner is only one feature of CloudRadial – and only one piece of your client account management puzzle.
CloudRadial is the only MSP client portal that goes beyond ticketing with account management automation features designed to organize and grow your MSP business.
Our platform helps you be as proactive with managing and growing your clients as you are in delivering their IT services.
Get CloudRadial and provide your clients:
- Single client portal for all interactions with your MSP
- Service/ticketing portal
- Full service catalog presentation
- vCIO account planner roadmap
- Automated QBR’s
- Customer satisfaction reporting
- Office 365 reporting
- Infrastructure reporting
- Training courses, knowledge base articles and other self-help options
- Invoices, quotes and agreements
- Asset aging and warranty reporting
- Backup reporting
- Security breach reporting
- Compliance reviews
- Change alerting
Start your trial to improve sales and operations:
- vCIO account planner roll-up reports
- Complete ticket information with dynamic customizable forms
- Tight integration with ConnectWise and Autotask
- Office 365 tenant and secure score reporting
If your clients don’t see your value or understand how you can help them with new services, you are leaving money on the table.
CloudRadial saves you valuable time by organizing all client interactions inside one portal, to build stronger and more profitable relationships.