Azurative LLC (“Azurative”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website at https://www.cloudradial.com and sites associated with our product delivery (the “Site”).
- Cookie means a small piece of data stored on a User’s device intended to associate that that device with the User.
- Data Processor (or Site Providers) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Site Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject means any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- User means the individual using our Site. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data or we may obtain that data through your log in information. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also use your Personal Data to contact you in other ways, such as via text messaging. We will provide the opportunity to opt-in to these messages, and to opt-out if you no longer wish to receive them.
We may also collect Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Preference Cookies. We use preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security Cookies for security purposes.
- Session Cookies. We use session Cookies to operate our Site.
Use of Data
We use the data we collect for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To develop new features and service offerings
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Sharing with our affiliated companies to provide or support the Site and associated services
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Except as otherwise restricted by applicable law, your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your data in the following circumstances:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Azurative
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. It is up to you to determine whether that data you intend to transmit over the Internet might need additional protections, such as secure encryption.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If the option is available on the Site, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- Be provided with a copy of your Personal Data held by us
- Request the correction or erasure of your Personal Data held by us
- Object to the further processing of your Personal Data
- Request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data (e.g., while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information)
- Request that your Personal Data be transferred to a third party
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights, subject to certain limitations
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ subcontractors and third-party companies and individuals (collectively, “Subcontractors”) to facilitate our Site, to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Usage & Analytics
We use third-party Subcontractors to monitor and analyze the usage of our Site either directly or using their tracking cookies. This list may vary. We currently use or have used:
- Pendo – https://www.pendo.io/data-privacy-security/
- Beamer – https://www.getbeamer.com/privacy-policy
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Site. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
- Stripe – https://stripe.com/privacy
- Authorize.Net – https://www.authorize.net/en-us/about-us/terms.html
- Zoho – https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any third-party site or service.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: CloudRadial ATTN: Legal Counsel, Privacy 6060 N. Central Expwy, #500 Dallas, TX 75206
Effective: April 1, 2022