FastTrack – Second Onboarding Meeting Confirmed
Confirmed: FastTrack Meeting #2 - Reporting
You’re all set for your next FastTrack meeting – but you’ve still got some prepwork to do.
During your second FastTrack session, we’ll be covering a lot of content. Be sure to come prepared by:
- Installing the agent on one or more computers
- Reading the help article on deploying the agent
Completing these steps is critical to ensuring everything goes smoothly.
- Deploying agents to end-user workstations and servers
- How to make sense of the information presented to users by endpoint reporting, including in terms of data governance and compliance
- Understanding how to create and manage policy content and organize it for clients
- Understanding how to create tickets based on policy exceptions
- Understanding how to use and manage reporting archives
- Understanding how to create client PDF reports
- Understanding how to setup and modify dashboards
It’s not necessary for you to have explored these functions already… but it never hurts. See you soon.