CLOUDRADIAL CERTIFIED APP
Office 365 Integration Overview
With an Office 365 integration, you can bring in your user data and make users have super easy one-click access to your portal. You can also get information regarding licenses, usage, security and more right from within the portal’s feature set.
How the Integration Works:
You can run a PowerShell script to create a CloudRadial application for your tenant which automatically pulls a read-only version of the company data. You can also tie in each company’s Office 365 data manually via Account > Settings.
What the Integration Does:
See License Usage
- Office 365 Integration – Automatically pulls in Office 365 licenses to show license over or under usage.
- Tracks Other Cloud Apps – Users can add their own cloud license reporting and allocate licenses by user
- Unique License Groupings – Shows the similarities between license allocation which helps spot licensing inconsistencies such as with Office add-ons.
See Application Adoption
- Office 365 Integration – Shows the same adoption usage data as displayed in the Office admin portal.
- Email, Teams, Yammer, and SharePoint – Provides a clear tabular and graphic presentation of usage trends across users.
- Adoption Planning – With the information presented here, it becomes easier to drive adoption and integration project plans.
See OneDrive Deployment Data
- Monitor Storage Trends – Tracks OneDrive usage over time to show true usage.
- Track Storage Problems – See when users are storing data that isn’t appropriate for OneDrive storage such as PST and ISO files.
- Endpoint Level Detail – Combined with endpoint reporting, clients see the full picture of OneDrive adoption.
See Security Reporting
- Multi-Factor Authentication Tracking – Track user MFA data with an Azure P1 license attached to a tenant.
- Email Activity Graph – Show sent, opened, and read email and catch suspicious behavior.
See Voice & Conferencing Data
- Ready for Teams Migration – Reporting for Teams and Skype for Business to aid in the migration.
- Creates Client Awareness – Clients may not even be aware of the big strides Microsoft has made in their phone system and conferencing solutions.
- Avoids Microsoft Portal – View usage data by user without the complexities of the Microsoft admin portal.
Integration Built By:Microsoft