CLOUDRADIAL CERTIFIED APP
HaloPSA Integration Overview
Improve your customer front end ticketing experience with clean, easy-to-use forms that help them quickly get what they need. CloudRadial ensures your tickets come in pre-categorized with as much data as possible to help you supercharge your team’s productivity.
How the Integration Works:
Thanks to CloudRadial’s API integration with HaloPSA, you can import users into the portal on a company-by-company basis. The structure of your customers and their active users in HaloPSA will be reflected in CloudRadial.
What the Integration Does:
- Tickets from Problem Reports – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from problem reports to specific service boards.
- Tickets from Service Requests – Feed pre-categorized tickets directly from service requests including directing tickets to sales or billing boards.
- Question Customization – Prompt for any number of field types to gather information before work even starts.
- Signature Prompts – Optionally ask for an end-user signature and use as an end-user quoting system.
- Client Directory Sync – Sync HaloPSA users so that the company directory and your user list are always in sync.
- Office 365 Sync – Automatically import new Office 365 users into your Syncro portal.
- User Billing Simplified – With accurate user lists, user billing systems become easier and create less end-of-month issues.
- Friendly Presentation – A chat-like presentation of ticket communications makes it easier for users to provide the information I.T. provides need to resolve.
- View as Discussions – Inside HaloPSA, support staff see the same discussion updates as if they were communicating by email.
- Management Comments – Makes it easy for client management to comment on existing tickets along with the end-users.